Monday 13 May 2013

Work in progress


My fifteen year old favorite dress for the very hottest summer days is so worn and stained that it's actually ready for the bin. I've kind of been looking for some linen or cotton that would do for remaking it for a long time, but as my machine has been standing in a cupboard I haven't really put much effort into the search.

Times are rapidly changing though and last week when I was at the market looking for inspiration I found a perfect denim colored fine linen at the market, I bought it and went home to make the pattern.

Sewing is in progress but have come to an halt cause I miss a zip (which I hope to get on Wednesday when I plan to go on a shopping spree to get some dots and pieces I need for sewing). So far I'm very happy with the look of the dress and I can hardly wait to finish it later this week.

But there's more work in progress, I have one othe dress which I actually started on in January and which is also waiting for a zip and finally I need to finish a Cath Kidston bag which I'm not very excited about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very happy for any comment. Of course yo can leave your comment in Swedish if you prefer, or in Italian for that matter :)